Stand: 28.04.2017 - 01:00 Uhr
German - U.S. Maritime Networking Day11.04.2017, 08:30 bis 16:30 Uhr
Hamburg, U.S. Consulate General - Alsterufer 27/28
Participate in matchmaking between German and US maritime companies! Get up-to-date with the latest trends in the Blue Economy! Please register until April 6th by mail to email@example.com. For further information please contact TUTECH, Silke Schleiff, 040-76629-6355.
- The Maritime Alliance (TMA) is the non-profit industry association and cluster organizer for the San Diego maritime technology community.
- AEG’s Advanced Maritime Emissions Control System (AMECS®) is a patented California Air Resources Board approved technology that reduces large ocean going ships’ emissions while at berth.
- Aquabotix Technology Corporation is a leader in smart technology for ROVs (remotely operated vehicles) and viewing systems for commercial and recreational users.
- BioLargo Maritime Solutions offers sustainable, low energy, low cost solutions for clean water, clean air, onboard disinfection, and elimination of volatile organic compounds.
- Exocetus Autonomous Systems designs and produces autonomous vehicles for specialized, long duration missions.
- Hydronalix produces the internationally known "EMILY" remote controlled motorized rescue buoy for aggressive surf rescue missions, the Swift Water Rescue EMILY for river and flood rescue missions, and the new SONAR EMILY for Search and Rescue missions.
- Marine Advanced Research delivers innovative unmanned surface vehicle (USV) technology that perform the dull, dirty and dangerous tasks of today.
- PortCall.com provides a web front-end for port operations. It synchronizes vessel scheduling and coordination between agents, ports, and pilots, providing a seamless and innovative customer experience.